To be eligible for a Humm account you need to:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a permanent job of 20+ hours per week or are on an aged or veteran’s pension
- Meet Humm’s credit assessment criteria
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Have a valid mobile number, and
- Have access to a smartphone/emails.
What we need from you:
- A current driver’s licence
- Your employer details, including your employer’s phone number
- Credit card or bank account details
- A utility or phone bill
- A pension card (if applicable)
To find out more, visit Humm here.